Quality Steel Industrial Sheds, Farm Sheds, Garages & Carports
by Steel Building Solutions
RESIDENTIAL COMMERCIAL INDUSTRIAL
We supply custom designed Steel Sheds for residential, rural, commercial and industrial applications including garages, carports, American and Quaker barns, steel farm sheds, commercial and industrial buildings.
THE SBS ADVANTAGE
Whether your application is for the home garage, workshop, farm or industry, our clear spans up to 35 metres and wall heights up to 7 metres give you the versatility you need to cover your bases.
For large projects we can provide you with the full service option through Steel Building Solutions, from design advice and engineering through to completion of your build, and all points in between.
|Internal – Industrial Shed||Industrial Steel Shed|
For smaller projects and the home handyman why not go “kit only” through our direct kit sales covered by Steel Building Solutions Beaudesert – We can even help you find independent contractors for your slab and erection if you need.
|Steel Shed with Garaport||Shed with 30deg Roof|
MultiBuild Design and Quotation Software
Steel Building Solutions makes use of quoting and design software called MultiBuild. This software is exclusive to Fair Dinkum distributors. The software enables us to:
- Quickly and easily produce a custom shed design best suited to you.
- Instantly quote to the dollar your custom design, informing you quickly on different prices as you add and remove features of your design.
- Design an extension to your existing steel shed, weather it is a standard shed, garage, barn, stable, farm shed or anything else.
- Modify existing steel shed designs to suit your requirements.
- Save templates and designs of the most popular steel sheds which may suit exactly what you are looking for.
- Export details to the engineering and drafting department to certify your custom design in minutes.
MultiBuild software has been developed progressively over the last 20 years and as such combines all the features required to suit your individual needs.
Why choose an SBS shed?
- The sheds we sell are Fair Dinkum sheds, one of the few Shedsafe accredited manufacturers. This means our sheds have had their engineering independently audited by the Australian Steel Institute and approved to meet AS1170.2. Our Multibuild software calculates the engineering required for each shed we design and it is specific to your site, hence our need for your site address. We can provide, if required, a full set of engineering calculations with our quotations showing all the pass/fail calculations used to arrive at the structure specified. This is your assurance that the shed supplied meets all the relevant requirements of the Building Codes of Australia.
- We include the full range of wind speed variables in our quotations and the Ultimate site wind speed, VsitB. If you are looking at quotes that quote wind speeds as W, N or C values, or prominently display only the regional wind speed, Vr, you are not comparing like for like and are being offered a shed that does not fully comply with AS1170.2
- Our sheds are a fully bolted portal frame structure. This is the preferred construction technique of all the major shed companies. It allows an infinitely variable shed in terms of height (up to 7m eave), width (up to 35m) and length which means you can have the shed you want, not just the one we manufacture as a standard size.
- We manufacture all our sheds using this technique from small domestic sheds up to full industrial applications. We don’t offer two different product ranges, all our sheds are manufactured to the same exacting standards. When you buy your shed from us you are getting a scaled down version of an industrial shed, not a scaled up version of a garden shed.
- Our sheds are manufactured using only Australian BlueScope and Colorbond steel. We don’t use imported steel; we use our massive group buying power to offer you the best product at the best price.
- Our screws are colour coded to match the sheeting and are Class 4 fasteners for superior long lasting performance.
- Our portal frame brackets are punched & pressed from galvanised steel and bolted with heavy duty bolts to the columns and rafters. They won’t rust or deteriorate.
- Our sheds have fully foot trafficable rooves to comply with the requirements of the Building Codes of Australia.
- We source our roller doors from B&D Doors, Australia’s No1 roller door manufacturer and the designer and manufacturer of Australia’s original and best roller doors.
- Where requested, our quotations include the supply of windows and glass sliding doors from AMIA, the industry standard supplier. Beware the fine print in our competitors’ quotations – “Windows by others” means precisely that and it will come as an unpleasant surprise to have to source and provide your own glazing.
- We source our PA Doors from Larnec Industries, the industry standard PA Door supplier. It is supplied compete in a 4 sided welded painted heavy duty frame with a one piece door skin and quality lockable knob set – It is not a DIY door frame with a bit of sheeting screwed to the outside.
- We offer a full range of quality accessories from vermin proofing to insulation, to glass sliding doors and windows, and can design your shed to meet Class 1 habitable requirements and 6 star energy rating.
- We specialise in custom designs – If you need something out of the ordinary like an L shape shed, a removable roof, monopitch roof line to match your house, a one off design to suit your own unique needs we can design it for you.
- Steel Building Solutions Beaudesert is my business and I look after my customers personally and take a great deal of pride in everything I do. I don’t represent anyone else, I sell Fair Dinkum Sheds because I believe they are the best.
- Finally, our sheds don’t require dodgy TV ads to sell themselves. ☺